Welcome to the Barracuda Swim Team page!
Swim meets are underway! Here are a few details about swim team. If you have a swimmer who is interested or additional questions, please email us at BouquetPark@gmail.com
Coaches: Elizabeth Wallander and Katie Adler
Eligibility: Swim Team is open to all children ages 4-17, regardless of pool membership or address. Children should feel comfortable in the water and be able to float.
Cost: Bouquet Park Swimming Pool members: $35 per swimmer (1-3 swimmers, 4th and more are free.) Community Members: $75 per 1st swimmer, $50 per 2nd and 3rd swimmers, 4th and more are free.
Registration Deadline: Saturday, June 16, 2018. Registration forms are available at the link below or at Bouquet Park Swimming Pool. Please complete and bring to practice on Thursday, or drop off at the pool by Saturday.
Practices: Monday & Thursdays, 9 – 11 a.m. | Tuesday & Wednesdays 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- THURSDAY, JUNE 14, 2018: BOUQUET AT ALAMEDA
- MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2018: BOUQUET AT BELMONT
- THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2018: ZELIENCOPLE AT BOUQUET
- MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018: PENN VALLEY AT BOUQUET
- THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 2018 : BOUQUET AT SEBCO
- MONDAY, JULY 2, 2018: VANDERGRFIT AT BOUQUET
- THURSDAY, JULY 5, 2018: BOUQUET AT SYLVAN
LOLLIPOP CHAMPIONSHIPS: SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018 @ VANDERGRIFT
CHAMPIONSHIP MEET: SUNDAY, JULY 15, 2018 @ VANDERGRIFT
Swim Gear: The Barracudas Colors are Red & Black. We recommend red and black or black swimsuits, goggles and swim caps (but not required.)
Parents, Grandparents or Guardians: are asked to support the team by donating products to the concession stand. We also need volunteers for all home meets to work in various capacities. A sign up form will be sent to all families.
We do more than swim! We have dry land conditioning, hide and seek night, capture the flag & movie night! Join us to have fun in and out of the water!
If you have questions or are interested in joining the swim team – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please join us on Thursday to learn more about Swim Team!
We are proud to have the Bouquet Barracudas swim team practice and hold their home meets at our pool.
Visiting Teams – For GPS Users please use this address to find us:
400 Butler Street – Springdale PA 15144
Additional map information can be found on our “about us” page.
For the AWAY Meet Complexes – Please see below!
Facility: BELMONT COMPLEX!
Located at 415 Butler Road Kittanning, PA 16201 Phone: +724.548-1067
DIRECTIONS to Belmont: Take Route 28 North to the Butler 422 West exit (exit 19) after the West Kittanning and Belmont Complex sign.
- Go around the loop and stay in the right lane, exiting onto 268 West Kittanning
- Continue straight past the Franklin Village Mall (McDonalds) and the Hilltop Plaza
- At the bottom of the hill, make a left at the Y intersection, continue past the Quality Inn and F & M Bank parking lot on your left
- Turn left immediately after the parking lot at the Belmont Complex Sign
This is approximately 30 minutes from Harmar/Turnpike.
SEBCO – Take Rt 28 to Rt 356 N. Continue on RT 356 North and make left turn onto Hannahstown Rd. (Before the turn you will see Concordia on the right) The pool is approximately ¼ of a mile on the right..
ALAMEDA – 184 Alameda Rd. Butler, Pa 16001
ZELIENOPLE – Beaver St. Zelienople, Pa 16063
PENN VALLEY – 6137 Monroe Rd., Butler Pa 16002