We are committed to your safety and enjoyable experience for the members and their guests. We offer a family, smoke-free, safe environment. We ask that everyone follow the rules and comply to the guidelines.
Rules and Guidelines
Membership and Admittance
- All members are required to present a current, valid membership card or I.D. when using the facilities.
- Community members may enter the pool on the 3rd Friday of the month without a member. Community members and guests may purchase a day pass: adults are $10.00, children 2-17 and adults 62 and older are $5.00.
- Membership fees and cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. All members are required to follow the policies, procedures and appropriate behaviors for the safety and comfort of all members and guests. Failure to adhere to these policies may subject such member to suspension or loss of membership interest without reimbursement.
- Persons deemed under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or behaving in a combative way will not be permitted in the pool or pool grounds and will be asked to leave. This may be determined at the discretion of the Pool Manager, Lifeguard or Pool Board Member.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behavior of their children/guests.
- The children’s wading pool is not under lifeguard supervision and is reserved for use by children 5 years old and younger. Children using the wading pool must be supervised by someone 13 years old or older.
- Lifeguards, managers, front desk or snack bar attendants on duty are not permitted to sign in non-members as their guests.
Adult swims will be called periodically throughout the day. The pool will be cleared of ALL children under the age of 17 for 10 minutes to permit adult swimming. Children are not permitted to sit on the edge of the pool or are permitted on the sidewalks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pets are not allowed within the pool area.
- All means of transportation must be parked in designated areas. This includes automobiles, bicycles, and motorcycles.
- We are a family-friendly facility; please dress appropriately.
- Proper swimsuits must be worn in pool areas. No jeans, pants, sweat pants or frayed material will be allowed in the pool.
- No cloth or disposable diapers will be allowed in the water. “Swimmies” are required for all children who wear diapers.
- Persons with infectious, open or bandaged sores may not use the pool.
- Spitting, spouting of water, clearing of the nose or throat in the pool is prohibited.
- Patrons who are visibly dirty must shower before entering the pool.
Food and Beverages
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool grounds.
- Food and drink may not be carried or consumed within 6 ft. of the pool.
- Members are permitted to bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Adult members may use the grilling area on a “first come, first served basis” as long as the pavilion and grill have not been reserved for a party. Please check with the Pool Manager before using. Users must clean the grill and area after use. Children are allowed in the grilling area.
Swimming and Behavior
- Socializing with the Lifeguards or staff while on duty is prohibited.
- Please help us keep our pool clean, please deposit all debris in the trash cans provided on the pool deck and in the bathhouse.
- Use of tobacco is prohibited within the entire grounds of the pool, and entrance to the pool. This policy covers the smoking of any tobacco product, including electronic cigarettes and the use of smokeless tobacco.
- No profanity is allowed.
- Deep water restrictions shall be based upon an individual’s swimming ability and will be established by the Pool Manager, or Lifeguards.
- Running or horseplay in the pool area is prohibited.
- Patrons and guests may not hang on pool lanes or climb on the fences or structures on the pool property.
- Back flips, cartwheels, jumping backward, or flips, into the pool are not allowed at any time.
- Deep water restrictions are based upon an individual’s swimming ability and will be established by the Pool Manager, or Lifeguards. The diving well area is for experienced swimmers, no floatation devices are permitted.
- If the lap lane is in place, it is to be used for swimming laps only.
- Diving is only permitted in designated areas. Lifeguards may limit diving if the pool is busy.
Toys, Floatation Devices, Cell Phones and Electronic Devices
- Children using noodles, water wings, or life preserving swimwear must be accompanied into the pool with an adult. Lifeguards may determine a child to be required to have adult supervision in the pool.
- Air mattresses, inner tubes and similar flotation devices that hinder the lifeguard’s visibility in monitoring all swimmers, are prohibited.
- No water guns or mermaid tails are allowed in the pools.
- Footballs, frisbees and other objects, which by their material or construction pose a likelihood of injury to others, are prohibited from use in the pool and pool deck areas.
- The Pool Manager have the prerogative to limit the use of pool toys during periods of higher swimmer volume.
- Skateboards, skates, rollerblades, scooters, etc. are not permitted to be used on the pool property.
- Use of cell phones, electronic devices, cameras or video recording devices is prohibited in the bath house and ALL dressing areas and restrooms. Use of such devices in these areas will result in a termination of membership and expulsion from the property.
- Radios and other media devices are not permitted on the pool deck within 12 ft. of the water surface. Such equipment may be used in other pool areas if not disturbing other patrons.
- Bouquet Park Pool Management and Board are not responsible for personal property that is lost, damaged or stolen within the pool facility or parking lot. We will hold “found” articles for two weeks before disposing of them.
- The Pool Manager or Assistant Manager may close the pool or a section of the pool at any time due to operational difficulties, inclement weather, staffing considerations or at their professional discretion to resolve situations that they deem might pose a risk to patrons.
- We photograph various activities for promotional use. Please let the photographer know if you do not wish to be included in pictures.
- We do not provide accident insurance for injuries sustained during Bouquet Park activities. Members and community participants participate in programs and use the facility at their own risk, and are encouraged to have personal medical insurance coverage.
- Management and the guards on duty reserve the right to amend the rules as deemed necessary and at their discretion in order to maintain the safety of the patrons and the facility.
Thunder and Lightening
To keep everyone safe – When thunder is heard, the pool and adjacent concrete walk around the pool shall be cleared. When lightning is seen, the pool and adjacent concrete walk around the pool shall be cleared. These rules shall be enforced by the pool manager, life guards, and/or board members and apply when the pool is open for daily swimming, swim team practice, and all swim team events. The clearing will conclude 30 minutes after the last weather event.